|This article is a stub.|
|Season||5★Stars Pretty Cure!|
|Birthday Date||April 5th|
|Hair Color||Dark Green (Sora)
Green (Cure Vega)
|Eye Color||Dark Green (Sora)
Green (Cure Vega)
|Relatives||Yamoto Eri (mother), Yamoto Mamoru (father), Yamoto Yukiteru (elder brother)|
|Alter Ego||Cure Vega|
Sora is a kind of person who is full of energy, so gets tired seldomly but doesn't act annoying at all. She may be an independent girl who likes to do strange things and seems careless sometimes, though having a passionate heart and being hard-working. Once around Sayaka, she can surprisingly become quite obedient.
Meeting Sayaka and Akai
Becoming Cure Vega
"Mighty lighting green star, Cure Vega!"
Kyōdaina shōmei midori no hoshi! Kyua Bega!
Cure Vega (キュアベガ Kyua Bega?) is the alter Pretty Cure ego of Sora.
Super Cure Vega
Cure Rainbow Vega
- "Our leader is always right!"
- ―Sora, telling Pika while standing up for Sayaka
Sora is fascinated by Sayaka's role as their leader and considers her being perfect at leading, thus always agrees with her about almost anything.
Sora has several songs performed by her voice actress, Kotobuki Minako (who also voiced Hishikawa Rikka from DokiDoki! Pretty Cure and Kotobuki Tsumugi from K-ON).
- Hoshizora Densetsu (Along with Koshimizu Ami, Uesaka Sumire, Noto Mamiko and Noda Junko)
- Irumi 5★Stars no Shita de (Along with Koshimizu Ami, Uesaka Sumire, Noto Mamiko and Noda Junko)
- Ishoni Subete! Hoshi ni! (Along with Koshimizu Ami, Uesaka Sumire, Noto Mamiko, Noda Junko and Mimori Suzuko)
- Sora is the second Green Cure to be 13 years old. The first is Hana Kotoba from Pure Mirage Pretty Cure!.
- Sora shares the same voice actress with Hishikawa Rikka (Kotobuki Minako), while not having any other similarities.
- Sora is the only Cure who's parents own a Zen Club instead of a sweet or flower selling shop.
- Though being the counterpart of Akimoto Komachi and Midorikawa Nao, Sora shares some similarities with Aoki Reika:
- Both are in Archery Team, being quite good at it.
- Both are rased in a traditional Japanese family.
- Both are hard-working and obedient.
- Both have an elder brother.