|This is part of the Sky Pretty Cure Series!|
The Skyriver (空川 Soragawa?) is a location in the Sky Pretty Cure Series and the home of the eight main mascots. In the first episode, it was shown how Catastrophe attacked and destroyed Skyriver. Skyriver can be reached from earth by using the Rainbow Bridge.
Legend of Skyriver
Catastrophe once ruled every world known in this universe. While some worlds weren’t as much influenced by him, the Skyriver and your world was. But it was not like people were accepting what he did and so the rainbow colored wing of freedom reached for the dark sky. This person had to power to weaken Catastrophe enough so he wasn’t able to get our worlds back.
- Skyriver is called "the world of rainbows" by the people of Kamon.
- It is known that the fairies of Skyriver can use powers.
- Skyriver is the fifth world that is ruled by a royal family (eg. princess and queen) that does not have the word "kingdom" in its name. The first were the Garden of Light, the Land of Fountains, the Major Land and the Märchenland.
- If the movie-only world, the Garden of Hope is counted as well, Skyriver is the seventh over all.
- Like the above mentioned worlds, as Skyriver does not have name word "kingdom" in its name, it could mean that it is no official kingdom.