Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This is part of the Sky Pretty Cure Series!|
- "Use the time!"— Shirosora Diamond
|Season||Sky Pretty Cure Series|
|Age||15 - 18|
|Eye Color||green (Diamond)|
|Hair Color||brown (Diamond)|
|Affiliation||Sky Pretty Cure|
|First Appearance||Sky Pretty Cure 06|
|Last Appearance||The Final 22|
|Alter Ego||Cure Whitney|
Shirosora Diamond is one of the main protagonists of the Sky Pretty Cure Series. Diamond is a smart and very gentle girl. Diamond is quite calm that's why people would describe her as shy, which is wrong. She is quite opened and has her own mind. Diamond always follows the "voice of her heart"; she does the things she thinks are right instead of what people want her to believe. Her catchphrase is "Use the time!" (時間を使！う Jikan o tsukau!?).
Her alter ego is Cure Whitney (キュアホイットニー Kyua Hoittonī?), the Pretty Cure of intelligence and time. She is represented by the white color.
- Main article: Shirosora Diamond / History
- Name: Diamond Shirosora
- Japanese: 白空ダイヤモンド
- Nickname: Dia (ダイヤ)
- Birthday: April 4th
- Birthplace: Feather-Castletown
- Zodiac: Aries
- Height: 155 cm
- Weight: 55 kg
- Blood Type: B
- Species: Human
- Personal Quote: Use the time!
- Habit(s): playing with her hair
- Food: waffles, preferred apple waffles
- Color: green, yellow, light blue
- Music: "everything sounds good, right?"
- Diamond is afraid of being alone.
- Like Ruby, Diamond hasn't thought about her future plans until the end of season one.
- Diamond dreams of being a teacher in the future.
- Diamond has no skills at sports.
- She’s known to have a bad stamina.
- She is pretty weak and has problems to lift heavy things.
- On top of that, she has a pretty weak body.
- Diamond is a excellent student.
- She is the smartest of her class, being better than her best friend.
- She only has good grades.
- Diamond is really good at drawing landscapes.
- Diamond is quite good at cooking.
- "You might not seem like it, but you are pretty energetic and always cheering. You actually seem more like the calm person."— Low describing Diamond's character in episode 15
Diamond is a smart and very gentle girl. She is sometimes referred as Queen by others due to the fact that she is one of the smartest students at her age. Diamond is quite calm that's why people would describe her as shy, which is wrong. She is quite opened and has her own mind. However she has good manners and would never say anything that would offend others. Despite her calm, kind and gentle personality, she is also very passionate and energetic. Diamond always follows the "voice of her heart"; she does the things she thinks are right instead of what people want her to believe.
Diamond has her own way of dressing. She wears what she thinks that fits her best. Usually, those turn out as cute clothes. Due to her calm self, she refuses to wear "revealing" clothes, like too short dresses or skirts.
In civilian, Diamond wears a white blouse underneath a light blue dress. The dress has puffy sleeves. Around her hips, she wears a black belt with a heart-shaed buckle in the middle. She wears dark brown ankle boots with white stockings that go over her knees. She has brown hair that is mostly tied to twin tails, hold by white ribbons tied in shape of a bow. Her eye color is green.
In winter, Diamond wears a white top that is mostly covered by a dark purple vest. The vest is worn opened and ends under her chest. She wears a grey skirt and brown boots that reach to her knees. The boots also have white lining of which, a bit looks out of the boots. There are also hanging some fluffy balls down from the boots.
In school, Diamond has to wear the Shiro Private Middle School's uniform for girls. The summer uniform consists of a yellow sweater vest with a white short sleeved shirt underneath. The uniform also includes a checked dark yellow skirt, grey stockings and brown shoes. The winter uniform consists of a dark yellow blazer with a white whirt underneath. The skirt, as well as the stockings and the shoes, are the same as the summer uniform's.
As Cure Whitney, her hair becomes longer and change to white. Her eyes also change to white. Her hair is still tied in two twin tails held up by grey, heart shaped ribbons. She wears a white/light blue dress with double-layered skirt. Her belt is light- und dark blue with a golden heart, which holds her commune. She wears golden bracelets and white boots, which are knee-length.
When transforming as Cinderella into Cure Whitney, her hair stays open, while braid is tied to the back and hold by a golden heart. She wears a white dress with a light blue sleeve and a underskirt with three layers. Those are similar to her skirt as "normal" Cure Whitney. She wears golden bracelets and white boots, which are knee-length.
In Holidays at Skyriver Cure Whitney gains small white, angel-like wings that are attached to her back. She is wearing a white tiara with a light blue gem at it in her hair. The tiara is a part of the Heavenly Tiara.
On the cover of the second DVD volume, Diamond wears a dark blue dress with a light blue vest over it. She wears black slippers. Diamond has her hair tied into braided twin tails old by purple bands.
When Diamond transforms into Cinderella in Sky Pretty Cure 28, she wears a blue gown with a light purple layer of cloth that is attached to the top part of the dress. The dress is shoulder free and the second half has in total three layers. The first two are light blue and seperated by white details. The last layer is dark blue. Diamond wears light purple gloves and a blue grown. She wears a light blue hair clip with a heart on it in her hair.
As Dia Card, she wears a sleeveless black dress with armor around her shoulders. A white cloth resembling the ♦-Ace is attached to the dress. The dress and the 'card' are hold by a silver belt with a ♦ symbol on it. Her shoulder armor also has the ♦ symbol on it. She wears black arm warmers with silver armor attached to it. She wears black leggings and brown boots with a V-shaped, silver metal at the top.
- Main article: Shirosora Diamond / Relationships
Diamond (ダイヤモンド?) - From the English word diamond for the clear colourless precious stone, the birthstone of April. It is derived from Late Latin diamas, from Latin adamas, which is of Greek origin meaning "invincible, untamed".
Cure Whitney - Her Cure alias is based on the given name and surname Whitney, which was originally derived from a place name meaning "white island" in Old English.
Dia (ダイヤ?) - A short version of the word Diamond, which is her actual given name. Diamond is called that way by FairySina because she likes to shorten "long" words. However in the series, Dia is mostly used by Low, who infact only calls her "Dia".
"Wonderful color of intelligence! Cure Whitney!"
Chisei no umai shikisai! Kyua Hoittonī!
Cure Whitney (キュアホイットニー Kyua Hoittonī?) is Diamond's alter ego. She holds the power of intelligence and controls the power of time. Cure Whitney is the Pretty Cure of the silver rainbow and the partner of the guard of white color. Alone, Cure Whitney can perform White Freeze. And later Crystal Speed, after getting her Heaven Crystal.
Together with Cure Cyan and Cure Azure, they can use Cold Explosion. All Cures together can perform Rainbow Heart Hurricane and with their Crystals Rainbow Crystal Fantasy.
In the sequel, Cure Whitney is able to use the attack Sweet White Hourglass. Togehter with the others, they can use Full Rainbow Circle. And after getting the Color Palette they can use Magical Rainbow Finale.
In the German dubs, Whitney introduces herself with "Die bezaubernde Farbe der Zeit! Cure Whitney!", which can be translated as "The enchanting color of time! Cure Whitney!".
- Bianko Crystal (ビアンコ結晶 Bianko Kesshō?) - Cure Whitney's main attack item that she gains during her fairytale adventure. It allows her to use a powerful attack and can even use to reflect other attacks.
Super Cure Whitney
In Sky Pretty Cure: Kyūjitsu ni Soragawa, Pretty Cure are nearly defeated by Marcasite and Tanbaga, but thanks to the Royal Family, as well as the Miracle Lights, a special power is brought upon Pretty Cure, giving them a pair of small Angel wings and a tiara with their jewel. Thanks to this, they are able to use a powerful version of Rainbow Crystal Fantasy to defeat Marcasite and Tanbaga.
Precious Cure Whitney
Cure Whitney used in The Final Sky Pretty Cure some sub attacks, these are:
- Smart Time (スマートタイム Sumāto Taimu?) - Cure Whitney freezes the time for some seconds to give the others more time.
- Whitney Shoot (ホイットニーシュート Hoittonī Shūto?) - Cure Whitney concentrates all her powers into her palm and strikes at the enemy.
- White Impact (ホワイトインパクト Howaito Inpakuto?) - A sub attack used by Cure Whitney, where she creates a white energy ball, that launches towards the enemy.
First, her Commune's screen changes from grey to white. Then, Diamond appears in front of huge hourglass. She gets covered by a lot of sand from the hour glass. After some time, the sand disappears and her complete outfit appears. Then her golden bracelets, her belt and the golden heart at the belt appear. After this, her brown hair begins to shine in a light blue color and becomes longer and her hair color changed. Her hair gets tied into two twintails. At last, she puts her commune on her belt. Then Cure Whitney does her Speech.
"Pretty Cure Rainbow Miracle!" - In Sky Pretty Cure: Kyūjitsu ni Soragawa, Diamond and her friends transformed into Super Pretty Cure by the power of the Miracle Jewel Lights. While transfroming, they used the transformation pharse "Pretty Cure Rainbow Miracle".
- "Right now. Right here, the world could stop spinning." - Diamond in Rainbow Star 05
As a main character, Diamond's voice actor, Murakawa Rie has particated in several image songs for the character she voices:
- Nostalgia (Along with Matsuoka Yoshitsugu)
- ♪ magical ♫ (Along with Hanazawa Kana, Otsubo Yuka)
- Rainbow Rose (Along with Hirano Aya, Iida Riho, Taneda Risa, Hanazawa Kana, Otsubo Yuka)
- living my dream (Along with Hirano Aya, Iida Riho, Taneda Risa, Hanazawa Kana, Otsubo Yuka)
- Mirai, Kibou, Destiny! (Along with Hirano Aya, Iida Riho, Taneda Risa, Hanazawa Kana, Otsubo Yuka, Sakura Ayane, Uchida Maaya)
- P R I S M (Along with Hirano Aya, Iida Riho, Taneda Risa, Hanazawa Kana, Otsubo Yuka, Sakura Ayane, Uchida Maaya)
- Niji Tenshi no Karaa (Along with Hirano Aya, Iida Riho, Taneda Risa, Hanazawa Kana, Otsubo Yuka, Sakura Ayane, Uchida Maaya)
- Forever Sky Pretty Cure ♥ (Along with Hirano Aya, Iida Riho, Taneda Risa, Hanazawa Kana, Otsubo Yuka, Sakura Ayane, Uchida Maaya)
- Diamond's birthday falls on April 4th, which makes her zodiac to be Aries (♈).
- Diamond is the only Sky Pretty Cure to have a different hair and eye color in civilin than as Pretty Cure.
- Diamond is the first Pretty Cure to have an actual love relationship during her season.
- However, she is the sixth Pretty Cure to be in love with a character. The first were Misumi Nagisa from Futari wa Pretty Cure Max Heart, Hyuuga Saki from Futari wa Pretty Cure Splash★Star, Yumehara Nozomi from Yes! Pretty Cure 5 GoGo! and Minamino Kanade from Suite Pretty Cure♪, and later Aino Megumi from Happiness Charge Pretty Cure!.
- Unlike Yumehara Nozomi and Aino Megumi, Diamond is part of an official couple. In Nozomi's case, it is unknown if she and Coco got together and Megumi only got together with Seiji in the last episode.
- Diamond's biggest fear is revealed to be left alone.
- It was revealed that Diamond doesn't like snowball fights as she usually gets targeted.
- Diamond is the third main character to transform into Cinderella. The first were Yumehara Nozomi from Yes! Pretty Cure 5 GoGo! and Hoshizora Miyuki from Smile Pretty Cure!.
- As said in the 112th episode of the Series, Diamond is represented by the pansy, which means "thoughtful" or "caring" in the language of flowers.
- Diamond is the second oldest active Pretty Cure, right after Koshokukoi Rubellit.
- Diamond is the shortest member of the Sky Pretty Cure team.
- Cure Whitney is the fifth white colored Pretty Cure. The first were Cure White from Futari wa Pretty Cure Max Heart, Cure Egret from Futari wa Pretty Cure Splash★Star, Cure Rhythm from Suite Pretty Cure♪ and Cure Echo of the Pretty Cure All Stars movies.
- Cure Whitney is the first Pretty Cure that uses the power of time.
- Futhermore, Cure Whitney is the first Pretty Cure to be able to freeze the time.
- Cure Whitney is the first white themed Pretty Cure to have white colored hair.
- Cure Whitney is the only Pretty Cure to not get a new weapon in Sky Pretty Cure ~Rainbow Star~.
- However, Cure Whitney is the only Pretty Cure to have two attacks in Rainbow Star.
- ↑ http://fandomofprettycure.wikia.com/wiki/SkPC28
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shades_of_violet#Chinese_violet
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shades_of_cyan#Aquamarine
- ↑ http://www.behindthename.com/name/diamond
- ↑ http://www.behindthename.com/name/whitney