Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Season||Pretty Cure! Repeat!|
Miku has long, straight black hair that she keeps slicked back out of her face, aside from the one strand that hangs in her face. She has light blue eyes and pale skin. She usually wears form-fitting clothes and vests.
Miku is calm, distant, and very serious. She doesn't usually show her emotions, choosing to stay focused on her mission instead. Coming from the future, Miku has grown up with access to knowledge that the other girls have never even heard about, so she knows about almost everything. She has a soft spot for miniature robots, which she enjoys building.
Cure High-Tech's special weapon takes the form of an over-sized handgun. It can be used to rapidly fire countless spheres of energy or to fire a single powerful energy beam. With enough skill and precision, it is possible to use the spheres to change the direction of those already fired.
栄 (Sakae) - Means prosperous
みく (Miku) - Means future
- Sakae Miku shares several traits with the popular Vocaloid Hatsune Miku.
- They share the same name.
- Both have light blue and black as primary colors.
- Both are from the future.
- Miku is the first Pretty Cure to come from the future.
- Miku is one of only two Pretty Cure to use a gun-like weapon, the other being Rachel Anderson.