|SUPER☆GiRLS Pretty Cure!|
|Director||Ahim de Famille|
|Predecessor||Prism Power Pretty Cure! Colorful Harmony|
SUPER☆GiRLS Pretty Cure! (スーパー☆ガールズプリキュア！ Sūpā☆Gāruzu Purikyua!?, stylized temporaily as Super Girls Pretty Cure!) is a Japanese magical girl live action series produced by Toei Animation and the unofficial installment to the Pretty Cure series. It is directed and written by Ahim de Famille and this is the future generation of the Cures in iDOL Street Pretty Cure!. It was replaced Prism Power Pretty Cure! Colorful Harmony and it is initial slot. The season's motifs are idols while the sub-themes are music and stars. This season based from the Japanese girl group, Super Girls.
- Shimura Rika (志村理佳; Cure Cotton)
- Watanabe Hikaru (渡邉ひかる; Cure Flash)
- Miyazaki Rina (宮崎理奈; Cure Gelato)
- Tanaka Mirei (田中美麗; Cure Punk)
- Mizote Ruka (溝手るか; Cure Lux)
- Maeshima Ami (前島亜美; Cure Trend) Leader
- Kidoguchi Sakurako (木戸口桜子; Cure Corsair)
- Ishibashi Hotaru (石橋蛍; Cure Lace)
- Ozawa Luna (尾澤ルナ; Cure Hop)
- Abe Yumeri (阿部夢梨; Cure Baby)
- Nagao Shiori (長尾しおり; Cure Majestic)
- Akita Eri (志村理佳; Cure Vivid)
- Kano Kaede (渡邉ひかる; Cure Dejour)
- Yasaka Saori (宮崎理奈; Cure Eclair) Leader
- Goto Aya (田中美麗; Cure Spica)
- Katsuta Rino (溝手るか; Cure Ciao)
- Reira Arai (前島亜美; Cure Iris)
- Like the Prism Power Pretty Cure! Series, they have the color-duplicated Cures but the shades were different.
- This is quite similar to GEM Pretty Cure, which it has fourteen (14) Cures.
- However, the remaining colors (pink, red, orange, yellow, chartreuse, green, cyan, blue, violet, black, white, and silver) and the differs (gold & navy/maroon & magenta) were same.
List of Actors
I do not own Super Girls. Mostly the protagonists and the songs are based to. But this season was officially as fan made.