|This is part of the Sky Pretty Cure Series!|
|Age||18 - 20|
|Hair Color||Light Blone|
Princess Alexa is a minor character appearing in the Sky Pretty Cure Series. She first appears in Sky Pretty Cure: Kyūjitsu ni Soragawa. She is the crown princess of Skyriver who feels the power of Tanbaga and Marcasite and tries to help the Cures to defeat them. She holds the powerful tiara of Skyriver.
She makes her season debut in Sky Pretty Cure RELOADED!, while she made her first season appearance in The Final Sky Pretty Cure episode 18. During her time at Earth, she keeps the name Soragawa Alexa (空川 アレクサ Soragawa Arekusa?).
- Royal Family - Alexa is the current crown princess of the royal family of Skyriver. Even though her family is never shown, it's likely that her family acts very strict towards Alexa. It's very likely that they expect her to be the proud ruler of the kingdom of colors who can handle any danger or problem.
- Beryl - Beryl is one of Alexa's maids. However, Beryl is still a maid in training. Yet, Alexa seems to be very fond of Beryl's unique characteristics, even though she considers them as a little annoying sometimes. Besides seeing her as her "boss", Beryl really looks up to Alexa, hoping that she can be as graceful as her one day.
- Turquoise - Turquoise is one of Alexa's butlers. However, Turquoise is still a butler in training.
Alexa (アレクサ?) - Alexa is usually a short form of the name Alexandra which means "defender of man" or "protector of man". The name Alexa comes from the Greek verb alexein "to defend" and anēr "man". However, in Alexa's case, it is more likely that her name comes from the precious gemstone, the Alexandrite.
Soragawa (空川?) - Soragawa is the name Alexa chose for herself when living on earth in The Final Sky Pretty Cure. Soragawa (空川?) is the actual name of her home kingdom, Skyriver. Soragawa comes from Sora (空?) meaning "sky", combined with Gawa (川?) meaning "river".
- Princess Alexa had a cameo appearance in RELOADED! 04.
- Together with the most minor characters, Alexa appeared in The Final Episode 22 to support the Cures.