|This is part of the Sky Pretty Cure Series!|
|Season||Sky Pretty Cure Series|
|Eye Color||dark red (Rubellit)
|Home Place||Mitsuko Machi (formerly)|
|Affiliation||Sky Pretty Cure|
Strawberry Blossom Records
|Magical Girl Information|
|Alter Ego||Cure Heather|
|Debut||Sky Pretty Cure 19|
|Last Appearance||The Final 22|
- Main article: Koshokukoi Rubellit / History
- Name: Rubellit Koshokukoi
- Japanese: 紅色恋 ルベライト
- Birthday: January 1st
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Birthplace: Tokyo
- Height: 1,59 cm
- Weight: 56 kg
- Blood Type: N/A
- Species: Human
- Personal Quote: Love is everywhere!
- Food: Hayashi rice, Curry, Onigiri
- Color: Everything except for Black
- Music: No preferences, mostly listens to J-Pop
- Rubellit shows that she hates bugs, spiders, etc; she is even afraid of them.
- Rubellit want to do the same in the future as she does today.
- She wants to give music to the world and maybe become an international star.
- Atlethic Skills: Even though Rubellit's atlethic skills are basically unknown, she still has a good stamina and practices dancing almost each day. Due to her job as an idol, it is also likely that Rubellit is acutally very good in sports. However, it is known that she is not too happy whenever she's got to do any kinds of sports. She once revealed that she played the main role in a soccer-based movie.
- Academic Skills: Much like her atlethic skills, Rubellit's skills in school are basically unknown. However since it was noticed that Rubellit almost had to repeat a year, it is likely that she's got quite some problems in school. This might be due to her lack of interest towards school or her tight time idol schedule. However, Rubellit requires to have neutral grades to stay an idol. This rule was set by her family when she started being a full-time idol.
- Other Skills: Rubellit is a very good entertainer. She has the ability to rise the mood in a room and can cheer up people who are feeling down. Besides that, she - of course - is very skilled in dancing, singing and acting, an idols normal activities. Rubellit is also trained in talking with others, holding interviews or supporting others with their opinions.
Rubellit is a very cheerful, energetic but also clumsy young girl. She is a popular idol who originally comes from Tokyo and moved several times until she and her family came to Feather Castletown. She always tries to stay positive no matter what comes. She might be easy to scare but Rubellit is a fighter. A girly one, but a fighter. When she came to Feather Castletown, she had problems making new friends due to her status as idol. Most students just admired her but wouldn’t be the kind of friend Rubellit was looking for. Later then, she found a best friend in Murasakiiro Amethyst who, surprisingly, had no idea that Rubellit is an idol.
As an idol, Rubellit can wear whatever she wants to. She considers herself as a cute idol, so she tends to wear cute clothes,. Mostly consisting of pink, white or purple colored fabric and accessories. She considers "childish" clothes as the best to mirror her personality and image the best. Adding to that, she also likes dresses with flower patters or that have frills on it. Yet, Rubellit has never been seen wearing Lolita dresses.
Casually, Rubellit has her hair styled opened. She wears a white, short-sleeved shirt with a dark pink skirt. She wears a light pink, long sleeved vest tied around her hips. Due to this, she appears like she's on a hiking trip with her family. She also wears light brown ankle boots with dark brown trims. Around her wrist, Rubellit wears a golden bracelet. The bracelet consists of golden colored pearls. During winter seasons, Rubellit wears a white, shoulder free and short-sleeved top, under which she wears a pink sweater. The sweater is long sleeved, but does not cover the shoulders. Further more, two straps hold the upper part of the sweater. She wears dark blue jeans and light brown boots with strings tied around the upper trims.
As of Sky Pretty Cure RELOADED! she wears a long, 3/4 long sleeved, white colored sweater, that reaches over her hips. The sweater shows a pink and green rose pattern and a brown belt is tied around her hips, making the lesser part of the weater look like a skirt. Underneath the sweater, she wears a light blue top whose straps look through the sweater. She wears dark blue tights with pink leg warmers. She wears white boots.
As Cure Heather, her hair become longer and are tied two pigtails held up by white bows. Hey eye color changes to pink. She wears a pink dress with a dark pink belt and a light pink overskirt. Underneath the dress she wears a light pink blouse. Her boots are knee-lenght. On her chest, she wears a heart which has both colors includet pink and purple. She carries her Rainbow Pact on the right side of her belt.
Precious Cure Heather, her hair color and length stay the same but now instead of white pale yellow ribbons are tied around her twintails. Her outfit changes to a sleeve less bright pink dress. A double layered cloth is tied around the dress and her right shoulder. The cloth is colored in pink colors and has a golden trim. There is a pink heart brooch attached to the golden trim. The heart also has a golden trim and two dark pink ribbons hang down from it. She wears a dark pink fabric around her hips replacing her belt. A pink bow with a light blue diamond and rainbow colored beads are attached to the fabric. She wears white boots with pink trims. The boots reach to her knees. The heels of the boots are also pink.
In The Legend of the Rainbow Jewels, Rubellit wears a dark pink cloth of which two ends are tied together at her neck, joining to a bow behind her neck. She wears white pants that end over her knees. Over the pants, she wears a black belt of which a pink heart-shaped chain hangs down. She wears pale pink sandals, a star-shaped hair clip and a green cloth around her right wrist.
- Main article: Koshokukoi Rubellit / Relationships
Koshokukoi (紅色恋?) - Koshokukoi comes from Ko (紅?) meaning "deep red" or "crimson", combined with Shoku (色?) meaning "color", and Koi (恋?) meaning "love" or "long for". So all together, Koshokukoi means "deep red colored love", "crimson colored love" or even "longing of crimson love". Futher more, 紅色 means "magenta". Also, 紅色, if combined with 淡 (Awa?), it means "pink color". This may be a reference to her alter ego Cure Heather, the Pretty Cure of the pink rainbow, and her personal theme color, which is pink.
Rubellit (ルベライト?) - From "rubellite"; the rubellite is a particularly beautiful gemstone from the colourful family of the tourmalines. Its colour shines in the most beautiful nuances from red to shocking pink.
Cure Heather - Her Cure alias is based on the given name Heather, which comes from the English word heather for the variety of small shrubs with pink or white flowers which commonly grow in rocky areas. It is derived from Middle English hather.
"Throbbing, the power of love! Cure Heather!"
Tokimeki, ai no chikara! Kyua Hezā!
Cure Heather is the Pretty Cure of the pink rainbow. She is Cure Lavender's direct partner and caretaker of the pink guard. Cure Heather is the Pretty Cure of love, who fight alongside the Pretty Cure of dreams. She performs attack with the Color Palette and transforms with the mythical Rainbow Pact. Her transformation speech is "Double Rainbow Painting!".
In the German dubs, Heather introduces herself with "Die Farbe der Liebe! Cure Heather!", which can be translated as "The Color of Love! Cure Heather!".
- Color Palette (カラーパレット Karā Paretto?) - Cure Heather and Cure Lavender's main attack item that the two need to perform their attacks.
Precious Cure Heather
"Double Rainbow Painting!" - Double Rainbow Painting is the official transformation speech used by Rubellit and Amethyst to transform into Cure Heather and into Cure Lavender in Sky Pretty Cure ~Rainbow Star~.
First, the two girls appear in front of a pink and purple background. Then they shout: "Double Rainbow Painting!" and the Rainbow Pact starts glowing brightly until a light is released. The lgiht passes the two girls and changes their hair. First it was shown how Rubellit's hair grew longer, then it was shown how Amethyst's hair changed its color and grew longer. Then the scene was split, showing that the eye colors of both girls have changed. Then the girls seperate themselves and Rubellit draws a heart, which floates over her head down to her feet, letting her outfit appear and even styles her hair. Then Amethyst was shown drawing a flower, which does the same. Then another split screen, showing the girls getting their rainbow pacts. Then Heather introduces herself: "Color of Love! Cure Heather!" and Lavender introduces herself: "Color of dreams! Cure Lavender!". Then the two grab each other's hands and introduce themselves: "Our powers to protect the colors! We are Pretty Cure! Rainbow Star!"
As a main character, Rubellit's voice actor, Sakura Ayane has particated in several image songs for the character she voices:
- Futari Shojo no Monogatari (along with Uchida Maaya)
- Mirai, Kibou, Destiny! (Along with Hirano Aya, Iida Riho, Taneda Risa, Hanazawa Kana, Otsubo Yuka, Murakawa Rie, Uchida Maaya)
- P R I S M (Along with Hirano Aya, Iida Riho, Taneda Risa, Hanazawa Kana, Otsubo Yuka, Murakawa Rie, Uchida Maaya)
- Niji Tenshi no Karaa (Along with Hirano Aya, Iida Riho, Taneda Risa, Hanazawa Kana, Otsubo Yuka, Murakawa Rie, Uchida Maaya)
- Forever Sky Pretty Cure ♥ (Along with Hirano Aya, Iida Riho, Taneda Risa,Hanazawa Kana, Otsubo Yuka, Murakawa Rie, Uchida Maaya)
- Rubellit's birthday falls on January 1st while her star sign is Capricorn.
- Rubellit is third Cure who has an idol status. The first two were Urara and Makoto.
- Coincidentally, all of their surnames start with 'K'.
- However she is the first pink Cure to be an idol.
- Cure Heather is the first pink Cure that is not a lead Cure.
- Cure Heather is the fourth pink Cure having the power of love. The first were Cure Peach from Fresh Pretty Cure!, Cure Heart from Doki Doki! Pretty Cure and Cure Lovely from Happiness Charge Pretty Cure!.
- However, she is the fifth Cure overall, after Cure Ace from Doki Doki! Pretty Cure.
- She is also the regular Pretty Cure to be not the lead Cure and have the power of love.
- Cure Heather and Cure Lavender where the first pink-purple-team in the franchise. Later, they were followed by Cure Miracle and Cure Magical from Mahou Tsukai Pretty Cure!.
- Cure Heather is the third pink haired Cure to have her hair tied into twin and/or pigtails. The first were Cure Melody from Suite Pretty Cure♪ and Cure Happy from Smile Pretty Cure!.
- Rubellit's poster can be seen in Sky Pretty Cure 12, in Sapphire's room.
- While every other Sky Cure's name is English, her name is based on the German word for Rubellite.
- Rubellit is one of the few Cures, having her last name written with three kanji characters.
- She is also the second Sky Cure after Mikanki Amber.
- Though being born in Japan, Rubellit comes from a multicultural family.
- As of mid The Final Sky Pretty Cure, Rubellit is the first Pretty Cure to not attend any school.
- Cure Heather and Cure Lavender are the only Pretty Cures whose appearance doesn't change after they changed their civilian appearance.
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shades_of_green#Asparagus
- ↑ http://www.gemstone.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=111:sapphire&catid=1:gem-by-gem&Itemid=14
- ↑ http://www.behindthename.com/name/heather