|Candy Crystal Precure Go!|
Kyandi kurisutaru purikyua Go!
|Original Run||1 - 27 - 2017
|Opening Song||Go!・Smile! Crystal ^ Shower!|
|Ending Song||Candy ♪ sprinkle 〜 up!|
|Theme(s)||Candy and Crystals|
|Predecessor||Maho Girls Pretty Cure!|
Candy Crystal Precure Go! (キャンディクリスタルプリキュアGo!) is a 2017 Magical girl show produced by toei animation. It is directly linked to Candy Gem Mew Mew because the Cures are the Mew's younger sisters. It's motifs are candy and gems. And it's sub-motifs are classical music and juice.
Present day in the Candy Kingdom, the evil villain Dark Sweets has stolen the Mystic Lolly Harp and shattered it into 6 pieces while stealing one of the pieces. But before she could take the other five, Queen Ethrel sent the pieces to earth. The fairy, Sweets now has to go find the missing pieces. But in order to do that, she has to find the Pretty Cure.
(藤子 ぺイージ - キュアロリ)
(虎 なるみ - キュア ガムドラープ)
(雷光 さくら - キュアレモニー)
(雷光 ゆざな - キュアライミー)
( ウニスデブワ - キュア ボンボン)
- Candy Crystal Precure Go! Is the first series made by Nicole C.G.
- Candy Crystal Precure Go! Is the third series after Yes! Pretty Cure 5 Go Go! And Go! Princess Pretty Cure to have the word "Go!" in the title.
- Candy Crystal Precure Go! Is the third Season to start with 5 Cures after Yes! Pretty Cure 5 and Smile Pretty Cure!.
- Candy Crystal Precure Go! airs alongside KiraKira☆Precure a la Modé.
- All episodes air on Friday, in a channel called Kira♥︎TV. But they also air on a channel called KiraKids♥︎TV which includes censored versions of the more intense episodes.